Bad Girl
This tutorial was written by me on August 26, 2011,
and is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
It is written using PSP9, however, any version will do.
Please do not alter my tuts, or copy & paste them to any websites, blogs, or forums.
You may however, provide a link to the tut on my site.
This tutorial is my own creation, and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Materials Needed:
Tube of choice. I am using the awesome work of Ismael Rac.
To use this tube you will need to purchase a license HERE.
Scrap Kit of choice. I am using a beautiful freebie provided by ButterflyFlutterby Creations. It is called Good Girls Gone Bad, and can be found HERE.
Mask of choice. I am unsure of the maker of the mask I am using,
and out of respect for the maker, can not share it. Sorry.
Font I used is Satisfaction.
A Special Thank You to ButterflyFlutterby Creations for the awesome freebie.
Let’s get started:
Remember to save often!
Open WordArt2 in your scrap kit. Shift + D to duplicate. Close original.
Add a new raster layer, flood fill white, and move under your word art layer.
Add a drop shadow to your word art layer.
Copy and paste a paper of choice, I used paper 10.
Layers- New Mask layer- From Image- find your mask and apply it.
In layer palette, right click on the mask layer, merge group.
Lower the opacity of your mask layer to 60.
Lower the opacity of your mask layer to 60.
Copy and paste your tube, resize if needed, and drop shadow.
Open badge 2, resize to your liking, and place to the right of your tube.
Dropshadow badge.
Find the elements that you want to use in your tag, resize as needed, and place them around your tag. Add a drop shadow to each element as you place it.
You can use my tag for reference if you would like to.
If you want to crop and resize your tag, now is the time to do so.
Now, add your copyright, your name and you are done!
I added a gradient glow around my name.
Easy and quick tag.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.

No comments:
Post a Comment