Brown Delight
This tutorial was written by me on August 12, 2011,
and is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
It is written using PSP9, however, any version will do.
Please do not alter my tuts, or copy & paste them to any websites, blogs, or forums.
You may however, provide a link to the tut on my site.
This tutorial is my own creation, and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Materials Needed:
Tube of choice. I am using the work of Jennifer Janesko,
which can be purchased at CDO. HERE
Scrap Kit of choice. I am using is a beautiful FTU kit from Scrap Deminsions.
The kit is called Brown Delight, and can found HERE.
Mask I am using is a free mask, from Brutal Designs,
Mask # 7 and can be found HERE.
Thanks to Scrap Deminsions & Brutal Designs for the freebie!!
Font I used is Freshman.
Let’s get started:
Remember to save often!
Open a new canvas size 600x600.
You can crop & resize later if you wish.
Flood fill your canvas white.
Copy & paste SD BD FRAME to your canvas.
Resize to fit if needed.
Using your selection tool, set to rectangle, make a selection around the inside of the frame, making sure you overlap onto the frame for extra coverage.
Add a new raster layer and flood fill white inside the selected area.
Move this layer below the frame layer.
Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. I used paper 6
Selections- Invert- Delete. Select None.
Move this layer below the frame, and above the white box you just made.
Lower the opacity on this paper layer to 68.
You can use any effects you wish on this layer also.
I used penta.com jeans plugin, on default settings.
Again using your selection tool, select the area again.
Copy & paste a close up of your tube or a different tube if you wish, resize and position where you want it.
Selections- Invert- Delete, Select None.
Move this layer behind the frame.
Add a drop shadow to your frame layer.
Add your main tube, resize and arrange as you like, add a drop shadow.
Now just decide what elements you want to use, and resize and arrange those around your tag. Drop shadow each element.
You can refer to my tag for placement if you wish.
Now on background layer, copy & paste a paper of choice as a new layer.
I used paper 4.
Go to Layers- New Mask Layer- From Image- Select your mask in the drop down, and click OK.
In layer palette, right click on mask layer, Merge- Merge Group.
Crop & resize your tag if you wish.
Add © INFO.
For name, you can either Type it out and add your own effects,
or you can animate it like I did if you have Xenofex 2.
To Animate your name, type it out, and had a fat Black Gradient Glow to it.
Drop shadow.
Then using your magic wand, click inside each letter of your name, to select it.
Use the shift key to select more than one area.
Once all of those areas are selected,
Duplicate the layer and go to Effects- Plugins- Alien Skin Xenofex 2- Constellation.
You may want to play around with the settings to get the twinkles the way you want them. Also set the background color to the fill color of your name.
I don’t remember the settings I used. Sorry.
Click apply. Select None, Now Copy Merged, and paste in Animation Shop as new image.
Back to PSP, undo, undo again, until your selection is back and no effect on it,
Apply the same Constellation as before, only change the random seed.
Again, select none, copy merged, and paste in Animation Shop after current frame.
Back to PSP, again, undo, undo again, until your selection is back and no effects on it.
Apply your Constellation again, this time changing the random seed again.
Select none, copy merged, and paste into Animation Shop after current frame.
You should now have 3 frames.
Run your animation to be sure it is running right.
If it is, hit Shift + Z, to run the wizard.
When done, save your tag.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed it!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment