Natural
This tutorial was written by me on August 11, 2011 ,
and is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
It is written using PSP9, however, any version will do.
Please do not alter my tuts, or copy & paste them to any websites, blogs, or forums.
You may however, provide a link to the tut on my site.
This tutorial is my own creation, and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Materials Needed:
Tube of choice
I am using the work of Keith Garvey.
To use this tube you will need to purchase a license to use it from HERE.
I am using a gorgeous PTU Scrap kit from Mystical Illusionz called Happily Ever After.
You can find it at Scraps And The City HERE.
Mask of choice, or you can find the one I used at Brutal Designs. I used mask 8.
You can find it HERE.
You will find it in the mask pack 1.
Tag template I used was by KittzKreationz, template 8 Pretty Heart.
You can find it HERE.
Font of choice. I used Freshman.
Let’s get started:
Remember to save often!
Open your template, duplicate, & close out the original.
Delete TOU layer of template.
Image- Canvas Size- Resize to 700 x 550, smart size.
You can resize later if you wish.
Delete the merged layer of the template, and the my info layer.
Add a new raster layer, flood fill white, and move to bottom of layer palette.
Click on Heart Template layer.
Using magic wand, click inside of the heart area.
Selections- Modify- Expand by 6.
Copy & paste a paper of choice as a new layer. I used paper 4.
Selections- Invert- Delete. Select none.
Move this layer under your heart template layer.
Back to the Heart Template layer.
Using your magic wand, select inside each side of the small rectangle.
Use your shift key,
so that you will have marching ants selected inside the area on both sides.
Selections- Modify- Expand by 6
Copy & Paste a paper of choice. I used paper 1
Selections- Invert- Delete. Select None.
Use the magic wand again, while holding the shift key,
select both sides of the larger rectangle.
You should now have the marching ants around both of your large rectangle.
Selections- Modify- Expand by 6.
Copy & paste another paper of choice as a new layer. I used paper 9.
Selections- Invert- Delete. Select None.
Move this layer under your template layer.
Back to Heart Template layer.
Do the same thing for each of the small hearts.
Using your magic wand, select these layers.
Copy & paste a paper of choice as a new layer. I used paper 4.
Arrange paper where you want it, Selections- Invert- Delete. Select None.
Move this layer under template layer.
Once all the parts of the frame are filled, back to the template layer. Duplicate.
On the bottom layer add a drop shadow.
On the top layer, click inside the white area of the frame with your magic wand.
With the frame selected, add a new raster layer and floodfill inside the frame with a color from your tube. I am using #838379. Select None.
Still on the colored layer of your frame, go to Effects- Plugins- Filters Unlimited- Paper Effects- Filter paper or other setting of choice. Click Apply.
Still on the same layer, go to Effects- Plugins- Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow.
Glow width 3, Color tab, Select thin, in color box, select a dark color from your tube.
I am using # 30211A. Move the paint can all the way to the end, opacity 100, and Apply.
Add a drop shadow to this layer.
Copy & Paste the tube you will be using.
Resize if needed, smart size.
Move the tube into the position you want it.
Add a drop shadow to your tube layer.
If any of your tube laps over the bottom of the small rectangles, use your selection tool, set to rectangle, and crop the area off. Hit delete on your keyboard. Select none.
Add any elements you want to use, resize and arranging around the tag as you like.
You can use my tag for reference.
Add a drop shadow to all of your elements.
Click on Raster 1. Copy & paste a paper of choice as a new layer. I am using paper 8.
Layer- New Mask Layer- From Image- find your mask in the drop down box, click OK.
In layer palette, right click on mask layer, and merge group.
Resize tag, Add copyright & name. Save.
For my name, I added the same paper settings from Filters Unlimited, as I used earlier.
Adding the same Gradient Glow, and drop shadow.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed it!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment