Friday, August 12, 2011

♥ Cherry Pie ♥


Cherry Pie


This tutorial was written by me on August 12, 2011,
and is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
It is written using PSP9, however, any version will do.
Please do not alter my tuts, or copy & paste them to any websites, blogs, or forums.
You may however, provide a link to the tut on my site.
This tutorial is my own creation, and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.


Materials Needed:

Tube of choice. I am using the work of Keith Garvey, which can be purchased at PTE.
Scrap Kit of choice. I am using is a beautiful PTU kit from Mystical Illusions.
The kit is called Yummy, and can be purchased at SATC HERE.
Mask I am using is a free mask, one of my favorites, from Weescotslass,
Mask # 84 and can be found HERE.
Go to the right hand side, and download set 061-120.
Thanks to Weescotslass for the freebie masks!!
Doodle of choice or you can grab the one I used HERE.
I do not know who made this doodle, if it is yours, please let me know so I can credit you!
Thank you.
Font I used is Bonheur Royale (PTU)

Let’s get started:
Remember to save often!

Open a new canvas size 600x600.
You can crop & resize later if you wish.
Flood fill your canvas white.

Copy & paste frame 4 to your canvas.
Resize to fit if needed.
Using your selection tool, set to rectangle, make a selection around the inside of each of the frames, making sure you overlap onto the frame for extra coverage.
Once all three frames have been selected, copy and past a paper of choice as a new layer.
I used Paper 1.
Selections- Invert- Delete. Select None.

Again using your selection tool, select the area again, this time just the left frame.
Copy & paste a close up of your tube, and resize and position where you want it.
Selections- Invert- Delete, Select None.
Duplicate this tube layer, mirror, and arrange where it fits into the right frame.
Selection tool again, and select the middle frame.
Copy & paste your close up again, and arrange in a different area in the middle frame.
Selections- Invert- Delete- Select None.
Make sure all of your tube layers are behind the frame.
Add a drop shadow to your frame layer.

Add your main tube, resize and arrange as you like, add a drop shadow.

Now just decide what elements you want to use, and resize and arrange those around your tag. Drop shadow each element.
You can refer to my tag for placement if you wish.

Now on background layer, copy & paste a paper of choice as a new layer.
I used paper 9.
Go to Layers- New Mask Layer- From Image- Select your mask in the drop down, and click OK.
In layer palette, right click on mask layer, Merge- Merge Group.
Add your doodle to this layer, and arrange where you want it. Drop shadow.

Crop & resize your tag if you wish.
Add © INFO and name.


Thank you for trying my tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment